Evergreen site – means we continue to vaccinate anyone who has not had a covid vaccine yet up until 30th June 2023. Following that, covid vaccinations will no longer be offered routinely to everyone. Only specific at risk people and it will not be all year round. Likely to be part of the seasonal vaccination period ie Autumn as it is with the flu vaccinations.
This spring, the NHS is offering a further vaccination to those at highest risk of severe illness from COVD.
Those who can get a spring vaccination include people aged 75 and over (by 30 June 2023), people with a weakened immune system, and residents of care homes for older adults.
The last date people will be able to book a spring booster will be 29 June, with the last spring vaccinations on offer the following day, 30 June.
If you are eligible, you can make a booking by using the NHS App or visiting nhs.uk/CovidVaccination. If you can't get online, you can call 119 for free.
The current offer of first and second COVID vaccinations for everyone aged 5 on or before 31 August last year will end at the same time as spring vaccinations, on 30 June 2023.
After 30 June, not everyone will be able to get the COVID vaccine from the NHS.
The offer will become more targeted to those at higher risk from severe COVID-19, following advice from experts. The vaccine will usually only be offered seasonally (for example, during the autumn-winter period).
The NHS will let people who are eligible know when they can get the vaccine.
The COVID vaccine has saved countless lives, helped tens of thousands of people to stay out of hospital, and made it safer for us to live with the virus without fear or restrictions.
We encourage anyone eligible who has had just one COVID vaccination, or not had one at all, to come forward for their vaccine as soon as possible before 30 June.
379 Footscray Road, New Eltham
London, SE9 2DR
• Wear a short sleeved top that allows easy access to the upper arm (deltoid).
• Bring your Vaccine Booking Reference with you.
• Follow the marshals directions for parking and drop off. Parking is expected to be available.
• Arrive at the centre more than 5 minutes prior to your allotted appointment time as due to social distancing rules you will have to wait outside.
• Phone pharmacy telephone numbers. All requests to book, amend or cancel an appointment must go through the online NHS National Booking System OR by phoning the hotline number 119
Our highly skilled team look forward to greeting you!